Protect Your Rights As A Pedestrian

As a pedestrian, you have the same right to safety that motor vehicle drivers do. Unfortunately, in an accident, pedestrians are almost always going to emerge more injured than the driver.

After an accident, you will almost certainly have costly medical bills. At The Law Offices of Eugene K. Hollander, our legal team can help you seek fair and just compensation for your medical treatment, lost wages, trauma and other damages. As an experienced Illinois personal injury team, we know what it takes to make your case succeed.

What To Do If A Car Hits You

After a motor vehicle crash, you no doubt feel disoriented and frightened. However, there are some important steps that you should take, if you have the presence of mind:

  1. Seek medical treatment immediately, even if you do not have any visible injuries.
  2. Call the police and have them file a formal report.
  3. Get the name, contact information and insurance information of the driver and any witnesses.
  4. DO NOT speak to any insurance companies.
  5. Contact a personal injury attorney.

If you adhere to these steps, you will have a much better chance of recovering full compensation. For more information, schedule a consultation with a lawyer at The Law Offices of Eugene K. Hollander. You can also read our page of frequently asked questions.

The Experience That You Need

There is simply no substitute for experience in an attorney. At The Law Offices of Eugene K. Hollander, we provide unparalleled personal injury law experience. Our firm has been in practice for more than 20 years. Our attorneys have decades of experience between them and have handled more than 100 trials. You can rely on our knowledge and insight. You can trust our proven history of successful results.

Contact Us To Protect Your Rights

We are ready to stand up for you after a serious accident. To schedule a free initial consultation at our Chicago office, call 312-766-4775 or send us an email. We work on a contingency basis, so you will not pay any fees unless we win your case.