About Our Lawyers And Our Law Practice
If you are searching for the right law firm to represent you after an accidental injury in the Chicagoland area, our attorneys will gladly explain how they can help you right away. This is a law firm built on trial experience that enables us to prepare compelling cases supporting our clients’ rights to recovery of compensation.
For nearly 35 years, The Law Offices of Eugene K. Hollander has provided full-service personal injury representation in Cook County and surrounding counties of the greater Chicago metropolitan area. To learn about our attorneys’ individual backgrounds and qualifications, follow these links:
Drawing on knowledge accumulated through a robust track record of trials and appeals, we continue to prepare every case as if for trial through:
- A detailed investigation of every injury case
- Close communication with doctors and other health care providers
- Skillful information gathering from eyewitnesses and expert witnesses
- Keen legal analysis applied to the facts
- Innovative, state-of-the-art technology used in accident reconstruction and injury presentations
The goal of all activity in every case is to maximize recovery for the client, even after case preparation costs, including legal fees, are taken into account. We are aggressive in negotiations with insurance companies and other responsible parties, and always keep them aware that we are ready to go to trial if necessary.
Our Passion Is To Recover Compensation For The Injured
Ultimately, we do all that we can to ensure that our clients will have a fresh opportunity at rebuilding their lives after an accident or damage done, such as:
- A car, truck or motorcycle accident
- A slip-and-fall accident and other premises accidents
- A fire, dog bite or another varied type of accident
- Personal harm caused by sexual abuse and other wrongdoings
If the cause of your injuries or losses is not listed above, please bring it to our attention, regardless. We are well-equipped to advise you on the most effective way to pursue compensation for negligence or wrongdoing.
Let Us Hear From You
To schedule a free initial consultation with one of our personal injury lawyers, call 312-766-4775 or email us through this website. We look forward to explaining our contingency fee policy and other aspects of our available services.