Full Service Legal Representation
Chicagoland Attorneys Who Will Fight For Your Maximum Compensation
The Chicago, Illinois Law Offices of Eugene K. Hollander provides full-service legal representation to individuals and businesses in a full spectrum of litigation matters. We serve all Chicagoland communities, and practice in state courts in Cook County, DuPage County, Kane County, Lake County, Will County, and McHenry County, as well as federal courts throughout Illinois.
Contact us today (312) 425-9100, to discuss your case. We offer an honest assessment of your claim and aggressive representation to secure the monetary damages for your physical, financial, and emotional losses.
Personal Injury and Wrongful Death
- Car Accidents — We investigate promptly and help clients secure medical and lost wage benefits while we aggressively pursue fair settlements for car accident injuries.
- Trucking Accidents — Our knowledge of the trucking industry, federal regulations, and liability issues enables us to hold trucking companies accountable for these devastating accidents.
- Workplace Injury — You may be entitled to damages beyond worker’s compensation benefits if a third party, such as an equipment manufacturer, or someone other than your employer caused your construction or industrial accident.
- Recreational Vehicle and Recreation Accidents — We are highly capable of representing clients who have been injured in motorcycle, snowmobile, ATV, and boating accidents, as well as swimming pool, amusement park, and playground accidents. In 2004, our attorneys recovered a gross verdict of $814,564.91 in David Stamm vs. Jeffery Prochnow on behalf of a client who was seriously injured when another snowmobiler crested a hill and landed on top of his snowmobile.
- Slip and Fall — We hold property owners accountable for serious falls and other injuries caused by construction defects, neglected maintenance, or other dangerous property conditions.
- Product Liability — If you were injured at work by defective machinery or seriously harmed by an auto defect, dangerous drug, or consumer product, let us evaluate your claim against the manufacturer.
- Wrongful Death — Our lawyers pursue damages for the loss of companionship and the financial burdens when a loved one is killed by negligence.
Medical Negligence and Professional Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice — We have the resources and access to experts to sue doctors and hospitals for surgery errors, diagnosis errors, birth injury, medication errors, and other mistakes causing injury or death.
- Professional Malpractice — You may have a claim for damages for losses suffered from mistakes or misconduct of a physician, psychiatrist, dentist, chiropractor, lawyer, accountant, architect or other professional. We have also handled clergy sexual abuse cases.
Employment Discrimination and Employment Law
Gene Hollander is renowned for his representation in cases of discrimination based on age, gender, race, disability, or pregnancy, as well as sexual harassment, retaliation, or wrongful termination. He also handles wage and hour claims, restrictive covenant disputes, and all employment law matters.
The Law Offices of Eugene K. Hollander has handled a wide range of issues, representing plaintiffs or defendants in simple and complex business litigation:
Describe your problem using our online contact form or call our Chicago office at (312) 425-9100, to arrange a consultation at your convenience. We look forward to finding a legal solution that fits your needs.