Eugene Hollander has frequently spoken on various topics concerning personal injury cases, employment issues and general civil litigation. Some of his selected presentations are listed below with links to the written materials. Documents are in Adobe PDF format.
- Avoiding Employment Related Liability, on break of SEAK, August 2006
- Document Gathering and Production, 2003, on behalf of NBI
- How to Litigate Your First Civil Case, on behalf of NBI
- Keys to Effective Expert Witness Examination in Illinois, 2004, on behalf of NBI
- Presentation of Evidence, 2006, on behalf of NBI
- Preparing the Employment Discrimination Case for Trial, 2006, on behalf of the Chicago Bar Association